AdsPro Media is a subsidiary company of the international IT holding AdsPro Digital. We are represented in several countries in Europe, America as well as in the CIS countries. The head office is located in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are currently developing the direction of CPA marketing and would love to communicate with our audience more effectively. That's why we are looking for an affiliate manager with an excellent knowledge of English to join our team and get people excited about our products.
Who are we looking for?
You're our ideal candidate if:
- You speak and write in English as your native language. You must be able to write with a comprehensive knowledge of the English language;
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills;
- You have outstanding networking skills and highly developed interpersonal skills;
- You are able to connect and build relationships;
- You are creative, upbeat, energetic, independent and trustworthy;
- You love marketing and / or creating content. The content (mainly texts) needs to be read smoothly and feel fluent to English readers;
- A demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for affiliate marketing are a plus. If not, no problems. We offer training and competence development;
- You love to learn new things and process large amounts of information;
What should I do?
- Support & advise our affiliates and monitoring existing accounts to optimize and increase revenue;
- Seek and develop new affiliate relationships;
- Maintain daily interaction with numerous affiliates via phone, Skype, and email;
- Promptly respond to support tickets and inquiries and resolve any emerging issues;
- Actively communicate and interact with our audience on a variety of online communities;
- Speak the same language as our audience;
- Create and edit content for a variety of online communities (social media, theme groups, professional forums and so on);
- Adjust the texts / wording to the audience of professional forums.
- Look for the new online marketing platforms to attract new audiences;
- Work with the audience to maintain their interest in company's brand;
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a fast-moving environment;
- Environment that promotes professional growth and development;
- A dedicated team of skilled and experienced colleagues;
- An exciting job in a continuously growing company;
- Content support from company´s designer and marketing team;
- Office within the walking distance from Metro;
- Flexible working day;
- The remote work possibility;
Your next steps:
1) If English is your native language & marketing is something you enjoy doing / have experience with, please send us a message with a quick introduction;
2)There will be a quick test task before an eventual interview / hiring. Please state in your message that you are willing to do it. The candidates who are not interested in accomplishing a test task won't be reviewed for this hire.