AdsPro is an international company specializing in the creation, promotion and support of large Internet services. For 7 years, we're making sure that our client's resources sell successfully and work stably.
The main priority for the Affiliate Manager is the development and support of partners. Great opportunity for a novice specialist because you have to become a good friend and support for webmaster in the dynamically developing world of affiliate marketing. And we, for our part, will help in training and development. We will give the most diverse tasks, projects and support our entire team of professionals.
What should you do?
- Support & advise our affiliates and monitor existing accounts to optimize and increase revenue;
- Seek and develop new affiliate relationships;
- Promptly respond to support tickets and inquiries and resolve any emerging issues;
- Look for new online marketing platforms to attract new audiences;
- Work with the audience to maintain their interest in the company's brand;
- Maintained and controlled reports (statistics, invoices, payments).
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have an understanding of the affiliate marketing market;
- Always ready to be in touch with partners in case of urgent issues;
- Can independently organize your work, plan things and keep records;
- Have a high level of communication skills;
- Want to grow and develop;
- Speak English at the Upper-intermediate level and above.
What’s in it for you?
- A dedicated team of skilled and experienced colleagues;
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a fast-moving environment;
- The opportunity to attend specialized conferences;
- An opportunity for career growth (if you are ready to be responsible and proactive, then we will help you grow);
- Comfortable and flexible working conditions remotely or in one of our offices (Prague, Tivat, Sofia).
We will be glad to see you in our team!
P.S. Based on the results of the consideration of the CV and the interview, it will be necessary to complete a small test task.