AdsPro Media – part of an international IT holding, is experiencing unprecedented growth. We have operations throughout Europe, America, and CIS countries, with a comfy and contemporary head office located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Due to the rapid expansion of our company, we are currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager with knowledge of Portuguese.
- Develop and implement strategies for accessing Brazilian and Portuguese markets.
- Implement a research strategy to identify new partners and advertising platforms in Brazil, and Portugal, to create new networking opportunities.
- Communicate, negotiate & close advertising deals with webmasters, YouTube channels owners & bloggers.
- Flex your creative muscles and develop promotional materials for the Brazilian and Portugese markets.
- Collaborate with our marketing team (copywriters and advertising specialists) to create and deliver effective marketing solutions and campaigns.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships by extending ongoing support & assistance to our collaborators.
- Analyze and deliver reports on the performance, engagement rates and efficacy of marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of Portuguese (native).
- Knowledge of English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience identifying profitable business opportunities and establishing potential partnerships.
- Competencies negotiating and closing business deals.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience working in CPA networks is a huge asset.
What we are offering:
- Ability to work in fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for each employee.
- Creative & interesting projects with large audience.
- Training and assistance mastering skills in a highly demanded industry.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Competitive salary / compensation terms.
- Strong team of professionals.
5 days a week. Remotely based work.