Our company is part of an international IT holding group. We have several representative offices in Europe, America, and also in the CIS countries. Our main office is located in Prague.
For one of our projects, we need an experienced system administrator.
Who are we looking for?
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You're very familiar with Linux/Windows server OS;
- You have experience working with dedicated servers at different sites (purchase, placement, maintenance);
- You're familiar with KVM and Docker;
- You have experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCE, etc;
- You've developed and maintained a range of services and databases (MsSQL, ELK, Redis, etc). You know what replication, backup, tuning of high-loaded bases are;
- You know all about IIS and Nginx and you've worked with them;
- You understand network stack and how the modern Internet works (routing, DNS, SSL, CDNs, etc);
- You have the experience and a good knowledge of Email technology (DKIM, DMARC, DPF). SPAM protection, fight against FP;
- You have experience in deploying processing systems such as Payment gateway, PCI-DSS;
- You have a good idea about monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus;
- You're able to administer highload systems;
- You have knowledge in the field of service and data security;
- Devops experience, gitlab CI / CD experience is also a plus;
What can we offer?
- A good salary;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home;
- Corporate library;
- Office class A +;
We would love to have you on our team!