Our company is part of an international IT holding group. We have several representative offices in Europe, America, and also in the CIS countries. Our main office is located in Prague.
We need an experienced DBA with experience working with MS SQL 2017 for one of our projects.
Who are we looking for?
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have more than 4 years experience;
- You're familiar with the basic algorithms and the specific features of their implementation at DBMS level;
- You know how to write, read, analyze and optimize code in T-SQL;
- You're familiar with SQL Server diagnostic tools;
- Experience of working with other DBMS systems such as Postgres, ClickHouse, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra is also welcome;
- A knowledge of Russian will also be a plus;
What’s needs to be done?
Our project is a system for recording, analyzing and administering network traffic data in the advertising network. The database runs under SQL Server 2017. The main system requirement is the capability of working 24/7 under load. We need to develop horizontally scalable system architecture supported by monitoring and load balancing on each system input node. The system also needs to support automatic backup scripts, data sharing and monitoring.
What can we offer?
- A decent salary (remuneration will be discussed with the successful candidate during the interview);
- Remote working;
- We can relocate you to Prague (if you wish) after working for a year in the company;
- If you decide to relocate, we will revise the salary in accordance with Prague standards.
We would love to have you on our team!